Canon imagePRESS C1 Default Password
Canon imagePRESS C1 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Ink jet printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine as Administrator, change the current password to improve the security. The changed password should be known by the administrator only.
1. Set the user name plus password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not changed the administrator password, the message prompting you to change to a new security password is displayed. Press
• If you possess already changed the administrator password, the functions will be available after you effectively log in.
The System Manager or the SSO-H System Officer (Administrator) can specify all of the particular system settings for the machine. For details on the types of administrators, find Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the particular machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Manager ID and the System Manager FLAG. The default setting for the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN is usually 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For more information on setting the machine Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. Intended for information on the Settings/Registration items offered with administrator privileges, see Available Officer Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver imagePRESS C1
- Select Download and install to conserve the file to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the documents from the download place.
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the installment.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for imagePRESS C1 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon imagePRESS C1 Printer ?
What is the Default Password intended for Admin Canon imagePRESS C1 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon imagePRESS C1?
Download Link Canon imagePRESS C1 Driver
|Canon imagePRESS C1 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon imagePRESS C1 Driver for MAC|
|Canon imagePRESS C1 Driver for Linux/Debian|