Canon PIXMA G1400 Default Password
Canon PIXMA G1400 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Computer printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine as Administrator, change the current password to improve the security. The changed password should be known by the boss only.
1. Set the user name and password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password and press
• If you have not changed the administrator password, the message prompting you to definitely change to a new security password is displayed. Press
• If you have got already changed the administrator password, the functions is going to be available after you successfully log in.
The device Manager or the SSO-H System Manager (Administrator) can specify all of the particular system settings for that machine. For information on the types of administrators, find Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the particular machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Manager ID and the System Manager PIN. The default setting for the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN is 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For even more information on setting the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. With regard to information on the Settings/Registration items obtainable with administrator privileges, see Available Manager Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) plus Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA G1400
- Select Download and install to conserve the data to your computer system.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the data from the download location.
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the setup.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA G1400 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer ?
What is the Default Password for Admin Canon PIXMA G1400 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA G1400?
Download Link Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver
|Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver for Linux/Debian|