Canon PIXMA iP2702 Default Password
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Computer printers
The default user name for the particular administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are usually going to operate the machine since Administrator, change the current security password to improve the security. The changed security password should be known by the officer only.
1. Set the consumer name plus password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not changed the administrator password, the message compelling you to change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you possess already changed the administrator password, the particular functions is going to be available after you successfully log in.
The System Manager or the SSO-H System Supervisor (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for your machine. For info on the types of administrators, observe Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Manager ID and the System Manager FLAG. The default setting for the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN can be 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN. For even more information on setting the System Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. For information on the Settings/Registration items obtainable with administrator privileges, see Available Supervisor Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA iP2702
- Select Download and install to conserve the documents to your computer system.
- When the download is full, double-click on the file from the download area.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA iP2702 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer ?
What is the Default Password intended for Admin Canon PIXMA iP2702 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA iP2702?
Download Link Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver for Linux/Debian|