Canon PIXMA iP2850 Default Password
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Computer printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are usually going to operate the machine because Administrator, change the current password to improve the security. The changed password should be known by the manager only.
1. Set the user name plus password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not changed the administrator password, the message prompting you to definitely change to a new security password is displayed. Press
• If you have got already changed the administrator password, the functions is going to be available after you effectively log in.
The System Manager or the SSO-H System Officer (Administrator) can specify all of the particular system settings for your machine. For details on the types of administrators, discover Administrator Settings. As an arrears, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the particular machine. Thus, the administrator must record in by entering the System Manager ID and the System Manager PIN. The default setting for both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN can be 7654321. It is recommended that you change both the System Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN. For even more information on setting the machine Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. For information on the Settings/Registration items available with administrator privileges, see Available Officer Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA iP2850
- Select Download and install to conserve the documents to your computer system.
- As soon as the download is complete, double-click on the file from the download area.
- Comply with the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA iP2850 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon PIXMA iP2850 Printer ?
What is the Default Password intended for Admin Canon PIXMA iP2850 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA iP2850?
Download Link Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver for Linux/Debian|