Canon PIXMA iP4940 Default Password
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Printers
The default user name for the particular administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine because Administrator, change the current password to enhance the security. The changed password should be known by the manager only.
1. Set the user name plus password.
• Enter the name of an user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not transformed the administrator password, the message prompting you to definitely change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you possess already changed the administrator password, the particular functions is going to be available after you effectively log in.
The System Manager or the SSO-H System Supervisor (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for your machine. For details on the types of administrators, discover Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Supervisor ID and the System Manager PIN. The default setting for the System Supervisor ID and System Manager PIN is 7654321. It is recommended that you change both the System Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN. For even more information on setting the System Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. For information on the Settings/Registration items obtainable with administrator privileges, see Available Supervisor Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) plus Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA iP4940
- Select Download and install to conserve the documents to your computer.
- As soon as the download is total, double-click on the file from the download location.
- Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the setup.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA iP4940 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon PIXMA iP4940 Printer ?
What is the Default Password with regard to Admin Canon PIXMA iP4940 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA iP4940?
Download Link Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver
|Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver for Linux/Debian|