Canon PIXMA iP4950 Default Password
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Default Password – Arrears admin password for Canon Multifunction Printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine because Administrator, change the current security password to enhance the security. The changed security password should be known by the supervisor only.
1. Set the consumer name plus password.
• Enter the name of an user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not transformed the administrator password, the message prompting you to change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you have already changed the administrator password, the functions will be available after you successfully log in.
The System Manager or the SSO-H System Boss (Administrator) can specify all of the particular system settings for the machine. For info on the types of administrators, notice Administrator Settings. As an arrears, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the particular machine. Thus, the administrator must record in by entering the System Supervisor ID and the System Manager PIN NUMBER. The default setting for the System Supervisor ID and System Manager PIN is usually 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN. For even more information on setting the machine Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. Intended for information on the Settings/Registration items obtainable with administrator privileges, see Available Boss Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) plus Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA iP4950
- Select Download to save the file to your computer.
- As soon as the download is full, double-click on the data from the download place.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the setup.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA iP4950 Printer?
How do I discover the password for Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printer ?
What is the Default Password with regard to Admin Canon PIXMA iP4950 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA iP4950?
Download Link Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
|Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver for Linux/Debian|