Canon PIXMA MG3540 Default Password
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Computer printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are usually going to operate the machine as Administrator, change the current password to improve the security. The changed password should be known by the manager only.
1. Set the consumer name plus password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and push
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not transformed the administrator password, the message compelling you to definitely change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you possess already changed the administrator password, the functions is going to be available after you effectively log in.
The device Manager or the SSO-H System Boss (Administrator) can specify all of the particular system settings for that machine. For details on the types of administrators, find Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the particular machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Supervisor ID and the System Manager FLAG. The default setting for both the System Supervisor ID and System Manager PIN is definitely 7654321. It is recommended that you change both the System Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN. For more information on setting the machine Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. With regard to information on the Settings/Registration items available with administrator privileges, see Available Boss Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA MG3540
- Select Download to save the documents to your computer.
- When the download is total, double-click on the documents from the download location.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to complete the setup.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA MG3540 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer ?
What is the Default Password to get Admin Canon PIXMA MG3540 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA MG3540?
Download Link Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver for Linux/Debian|