Canon PIXMA MG3550 Default Password
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Default Password – Arrears admin password for Canon Multifunction Printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine as Administrator, change the current security password to improve the security. The changed security password should be known by the manager only.
1. Set the consumer name plus password.
• Enter the name of an user with administrator privilege, and push
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not transformed the administrator password, the message compelling you to definitely change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you have already changed the administrator password, the functions is going to be available after you successfully log in.
The device Manager or the SSO-H System Supervisor (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for your machine. For info on the types of administrators, notice Administrator Settings. As an arrears, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Manager ID and the System Manager FLAG. The default setting for both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN can be 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN. For more information on setting the device Manager IDENTIFICATION and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. With regard to information on the Settings/Registration items available with administrator privileges, see Available Supervisor Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA MG3550
- Select Download and install to conserve the data to your computer.
- As soon as the download is full, double-click on the documents from the download place.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installment.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA MG3550 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer ?
What is the Default Password regarding Admin Canon PIXMA MG3550 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA MG3550?
Download Link Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver for Linux/Debian|