Canon PIXMA MP160 Default Password
Canon PIXMA MP160 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Ink jet printers
The default user name for the particular administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine as Administrator, change the current password to enhance the security. The changed password should be known by the supervisor only.
1. Set the user name plus password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and push
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not transformed the administrator password, the message prompting you to definitely change to a new security password is displayed. Press
• If you possess already changed the administrator password, the particular functions will be available after you successfully log in.
The machine Manager or the SSO-H System Supervisor (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for your machine. For information on the types of administrators, notice Administrator Settings. As an arrears, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Supervisor ID and the System Manager PIN. The default setting for both the System Supervisor ID and System Manager PIN is usually 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For even more information on setting the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. Intended for information on the Settings/Registration items available with administrator privileges, see Available Supervisor Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA MP160
- Select Download to save the file to your computer system.
- Once the download is full, double-click on the documents from the download area.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to complete the installment.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA MP160 Printer?
How do I discover the password for Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer ?
What is the Default Password intended for Admin Canon PIXMA MP160 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA MP160?
Download Link Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver
|Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver for Linux/Debian|