Canon PIXMA MP460 Default Password
Canon PIXMA MP460 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine as Administrator, change the current password to enhance the security. The changed password should be known by the supervisor only.
1. Set the user name plus password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and push
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not transformed the administrator password, the message compelling you to definitely change to a new security password is displayed. Press
• If you have already changed the administrator password, the functions is going to be available after you successfully log in.
The machine Manager or the SSO-H System Officer (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for the machine. For info on the types of administrators, see Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Supervisor ID and the System Manager PIN NUMBER. The default setting for both the System Supervisor ID and System Manager PIN is 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For even more information on setting the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. With regard to information on the Settings/Registration items available with administrator privileges, see Available Officer Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) plus Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA MP460
- Select Download to conserve the file to your computer.
- As soon as the download is total, double-click on the data from the download area.
- Adhere to the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA MP460 Printer?
How do I discover the password for Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer ?
What is the Default Password intended for Admin Canon PIXMA MP460 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA MP460?
Download Link Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver
|Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver for Linux/Debian|