Canon PIXMA MP470 Default Password
Canon PIXMA MP470 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Computer printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are usually going to operate the machine as Administrator, change the current security password to enhance the security. The changed security password should be known by the officer only.
1. Set the consumer name plus password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and push
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not changed the administrator password, the message compelling you to change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you possess already changed the administrator password, the functions will be available after you successfully log in.
The device Manager or the SSO-H System Boss (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for your machine. For information on the types of administrators, observe Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Manager ID and the System Manager PIN. The default setting for the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN will be 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For more information on setting the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. For information on the Settings/Registration items offered with administrator privileges, see Available Boss Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) plus Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA MP470
- Select Download to conserve the data to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the data from the download area.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA MP470 Printer?
How do I discover the password for Canon PIXMA MP470 Printer ?
What is the Default Password intended for Admin Canon PIXMA MP470 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA MP470?
Download Link Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver
|Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver for Linux/Debian|