Canon PIXMA MX475 Default Password
Canon PIXMA MX475 Default Password – Arrears admin password for Canon Multifunction Computer printers
The default user name for the particular administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are usually going to operate the machine because Administrator, change the current password to improve the security. The changed password should be known by the manager only.
1. Set the consumer name and password.
• Enter the name of an user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password and press
• If you have not transformed the administrator password, the message prompting you to change to a new security password is displayed. Press
• If you have got already changed the administrator password, the particular functions will be available after you successfully log in.
The machine Manager or the SSO-H System Administrator (Administrator) can specify all of the particular system settings for that machine. For information on the types of administrators, notice Administrator Settings. As an arrears, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the particular machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Manager ID and the System Manager PIN NUMBER. The default setting for both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN will be 7654321. It is recommended that you change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For more information on setting the device Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. Intended for information on the Settings/Registration items available with administrator privileges, see Available Administrator Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA MX475
- Select Download and install to save the file to your computer system.
- As soon as the download is complete, double-click on the documents from the download location.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA MX475 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon PIXMA MX475 Printer ?
What is the Default Password regarding Admin Canon PIXMA MX475 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA MX475?
Download Link Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver
|Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver for Linux/Debian|