Canon PIXMA TS5340 Default Password
Canon PIXMA TS5340 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are usually going to operate the machine since Administrator, change the current security password to enhance the security. The changed security password should be known by the officer only.
1. Set the user name plus password.
• Enter the name of an user with administrator privilege, and push
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not changed the administrator password, the message compelling you to change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you have already changed the administrator password, the functions is going to be available after you successfully log in.
The machine Manager or the SSO-H System Administrator (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for that machine. For info on the types of administrators, see Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must log in by entering the System Manager ID and the System Manager FLAG. The default setting for both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN is usually 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For more information on setting the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. For information on the Settings/Registration items available with administrator privileges, see Available Administrator Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA TS5340
- Select Download to save the documents to your computer system.
- When the download is total, double-click on the documents from the download location.
- Adhere to the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA TS5340 Printer?
How do I discover the password for Canon PIXMA TS5340 Printer ?
What is the Default Password to get Admin Canon PIXMA TS5340 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA TS5340?
Download Link Canon PIXMA TS5340 Driver
|Canon PIXMA TS5340 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA TS5340 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA TS5340 Driver for Linux/Debian|