Canon PIXMA TS5350 Default Password
Canon PIXMA TS5350 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Ink jet printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine as Administrator, change the current security password to enhance the security. The changed security password should be known by the administrator only.
1. Set the consumer name plus password.
• Enter the name of a good user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password plus press
• If you have not changed the administrator password, the message compelling you to definitely change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you have already changed the administrator password, the functions will be available after you successfully log in.
The System Manager or the SSO-H System Boss (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for that machine. For info on the types of administrators, discover Administrator Settings. As an arrears, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must sign in by entering the System Supervisor ID and the System Manager PIN NUMBER. The default setting for both the System Supervisor ID and System Manager PIN is 7654321. It is recommended that a person change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For more information on setting the machine Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. With regard to information on the Settings/Registration items offered with administrator privileges, see Available Boss Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver PIXMA TS5350
- Select Download to save the documents to your computer.
- As soon as the download is total, double-click on the data from the download area.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installment.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for PIXMA TS5350 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon PIXMA TS5350 Printer ?
What is the Default Password intended for Admin Canon PIXMA TS5350 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon PIXMA TS5350?
Download Link Canon PIXMA TS5350 Driver
|Canon PIXMA TS5350 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon PIXMA TS5350 Driver for MAC|
|Canon PIXMA TS5350 Driver for Linux/Debian|