Canon WG7540 Default Password
Canon WG7540 Default Password – Default admin password for Canon Multifunction Ink jet printers
The default user name for the administrator is Administrator and the default password is 7654321. When you are going to operate the machine since Administrator, change the current security password to improve the security. The changed security password should be known by the officer only.
1. Set the user name and password.
• Enter the name of an user with administrator privilege, and press
• Set the password and press
• If you have not changed the administrator password, the message compelling you to definitely change to a new password is displayed. Press
• If you have got already changed the administrator password, the functions is going to be available after you successfully log in.
The device Manager or the SSO-H System Supervisor (Administrator) can specify all of the system settings for the machine. For information on the types of administrators, notice Administrator Settings. As a default, System Manager settings (System Manager ID/System Manager PIN) are set on the machine. Thus, the administrator must sign in by entering the System Supervisor ID and the System Manager PIN NUMBER. The default setting for both the System Supervisor ID and System Manager PIN is 7654321. It is recommended that you change both the System Manager ID and System Manager PIN. For even more information on setting the device Manager ID and System Manager PIN, see Specifying the System Manager Settings. To get information on the Settings/Registration items offered with administrator privileges, see Available Supervisor Settings Table (Touch Panel Display) and Available Administrator Settings Table (Remote UI).
How to Install Driver WG7540
- Select Download and install to save the file to your computer.
- As soon as the download is total, double-click on the file from the download area.
- Adhere to the on-screen directions to finish the installation.
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
What is default pasword for WG7540 Printer?
How do I find the password for Canon WG7540 Printer ?
What is the Default Password to get Admin Canon WG7540 ?
How do I log into my Printer Canon WG7540?
Download Link Canon WG7540 Driver
|Canon WG7540 Driver for Windows All Version|
|Canon WG7540 Driver for MAC|
|Canon WG7540 Driver for Linux/Debian|